Monday, June 18, 2007

Pennies from Heaven

Back in 2001 - 2002, I worked at a place called Wedgwood. It was one of my favorite jobs. I worked with teenagers who had psychological and behavioral issues.

As I have mentioned here in the past, money has been tight. We're not completely broke, but we had to be extremely careful with what we had and as I mentioned before, even got a little help from friends with free dinners, etc.

Today, I brought the mail in and there was a letter from Wedgwood. When I opened it there was a letter with an attachment that said there were checks that I had never cashed while I was employed with Wedgwood still on the books! The attachment of course was a check... unbelievable!

God is good. This is just another little reminder of how much He loves us... a check that came right on time from almost 6 years ago.

I wish you could see the smile on my face... and the joy in my heart.

3 comments:

d-roc said...

ROCK ON!!!!!!! The same thing happened with us and the bank not taking out fees for checks. We also had $700.00 to pay for propane. He was just in time!!!

Heather said...

God's timing is so perfect. I love reminders like yours! Thanks for sharing it.

GodSide said...

I knew Bill Buck was holding out on us! Damn him!

>still waiting for my check.