Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What A Ride...

Well, the season is over for the Wings, but it has been quite a ride...

Personally, I think the Wings let one get away and I think they were the better team overall, but Champions play through adversity and in the end - - they win.

This has been a great season to be a Detroit Fan... The Tigers came, oh so close. The Wings were supposed to be mediocre, but they made a statement this year. Now it all hangs on the Pistons...

We can only hope that the Lions win more than 3 games, but I think they are on the right track too.

I have always been a huge Wings fan and I always will be. Pride is the only thing I feel for these guys this year. They played above what a lot of people thought of them. This loss is a lot easier to take than previous years. They will be back, the future looks bright in Hockeytown.

The good news for a lot of my friends is... I have a lot more time on my hands now. Can't wait to see everyone again....

Thanks for a great season Detroit Red Wings...

No comments: