Saturday, May 26, 2007

Visiting Hours

What an amazing day Cheryl and I had today!

Last night we hung out with the family and had a steak dinner, compliments of Mom and our Grill-Master, Matthew.

We woke up early this morning and met up with Rob & Nicole. We had such a great time with them! Everytime we see them I realize how much I miss both of them in our lives. They are probably some of the best friends we have ever had... when we are with them it is like nothing ever changed. I love being with them and can't wait to see them in Vegas really soon!

After we stopped off back and Mom & Dad's place we headed out to Jim & Phiona's... what an amazing time we had with these guys... we just seem to grow closer to them whenever we see them. I love having family like that. They are headed off to a China very soon and we will miss them so much. God is so good... somehow, we will get there!

This has been a great weekend... still more to come.

No comments: