Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pizzas, Panera & Taco Town

I never realized how much I missed Little Caesars Pizza until I couldn't have it anymore... $5 or $6 pizzas that actually taste good are hard to come by in Ohio. At least where I live.

So tonight we enjoyed the pizza we miss so much (thanks Mom & Dad) as we watched 60 Minutes (Dad's choice, but it was his birthday so I obliged him). While we were watching, we got to a really moving moment in the story of our troops in Iraq... we were all literally in tears, when suddenly, Bailey broke forth with his patented psycho guard bark. Everyone, especially Mom & Dad (because Cheryl and I are somewhat used to it), jumped about ten feet out of their chairs. He preceeded to do that at a few more key moments throughout the rest of the show... did I mention that I would like to kill that dog sometimes?

We spent time with Matthew & Sarah at Panera Bread this morning and my adorable niece, Emma, smiled at me like twenty times and I loved it (could've been gas, but I will believe it was her undying love for Uncle Scott). We also just got back from spending time with them at their house tonight and we laughed a lot... Taco Town had Matthew in tears.

By the way, as mentioned above, Dad celebrated a birthday today... Happy Birthday Dad! Love you and wish you God's best this year...

Ohio (and a BBQ with friends) here we come!

2 comments:

GodSide said...

I can totally relate.

I miss;

White Castle
Panera (but they finally have one here now)
El Nibble Nook
Bates Burgers
Pizza Papalis
Cottage Inn Pizza

Oh the list could go on and on...and now I am hungry.

Geekbert said...

I love Taco Town! Have you seen Lazy Sunday?