Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Idiot Box Stuff

Sorry to talk TV two days in a row, but I failed to mention anything about the American Idol finale.

First off, I think the right person won. Jordin is an amazing young talent and will only get better. I honestly think Blake will be a huge star though. He just has something about him... very creative and unique.

Let's face it, coming in second or third doesn't hurt you on this show. Melinda, Phil Stacey and few others will have careers after this thing is over... unfortunately, Sanjaya might be one of them. Eh, I guess the guy deserves his fifteen minutes just like the next guy...

Oh, by the way, TiVo or DVR users, how many of you didn't get to see the winner crowned on AI last night? Apparently the show went about ten minutes long and we didn't even get to see the winner... Good job FOX!

Also, just in case you missed it (and according to the ratings a lot of people have) Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip is back on NBC on Thursday nights for who knows how long. NBC, please let me enjoy this show... give it another chance!

The Summer TV season is coming, get ready for tons of Reality TV and some stuff they thought no one would like. It's a year round business now... I noticed that According to Jim and King of Queens have resurfaced for the off peak season, but so did Top Chef!

2 comments:

d-roc said...

I agree Jordin was better, but Melinda was awesome. I liked Studio 60 too.

Scott Donnelly said...

Dude! Studio 60 was on last night... we haven't watched it, so you should come over and watch it... See you Monday!