Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Update...

Bailey and I are loving the Central Air in my old stomping grounds (Mom & Dad's house)! The temps have been close to 100 or more over the past few days in Motown... and yes, it's HUMID! Definitely not a dry heat (hello to all my Vegas friends).

Mom and Dad have been taking care of B-Boy while Cheryl and I are finishing up all the details of our big adventure in Ohio!

Keep us in your prayers, we have had a lot of interest in the house here in the Detroit area and we may have something big happening in the next day or so. God has a plan and I am trying with everything inside of me to be patient and wait on His timing... it is perfect after all.

Looks like we are closing on the new place on the 15th... The sellers were not going to let us have the place until closer to the end of the month (they are not living there), but our realtor, Virginia, and I thought it would pull on their heart strings if I sent a picture of Bailey looking sad in our old house saying, "Please let me have our new home on the 15th, I miss my family." Must have worked, because they agreed!

Cheryl and I are so thankful for all the prayers and support we have received, just know that you are always welcome and encouraged to visit us in Ohio.

God bless.

5 comments:

d-roc said...

That is a pretty good pic. We had a very positive experience with Virginia on Sunday. She told us not to sell our house yet. We agreed. Tell ya more later. Are you coming down this weekend?

Scott Donnelly said...

I will be there to see all the shiney, happy people this weekend! Pray for our house in Motown my Brother! See you soon!

NancyJane said...

For sure you are in our prayers. Your Bailey is a cutie. :)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

yeah I will come and visit you...right after you follow through on your plans to visit me! You would fit right in here in OREGON...you and your ANTI-America sentiment

Stacey said...

I've been praying for ya!!..give Cheryl a hug for me :)...
Love the pic !