Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tough Enough?

I am not gonna' lie. This is tough.

The finish line is in the distance, but I am running on fumes here.

Honestly, I can feel satan making one last attempt to derail everything. He has both guns blazing and he is gathering the troops for one last movement against us... for now. I know that there will be more attacks in the future, but the enemy really wants to stop what God has started. Too bad for him that he can't.

God is faithful. This thing is going to happen and nothing that he does is going to stop the plan that He has laid out for Cheryl and I.

Speaking of... I miss that woman. She is definitely the better half of who I am. Not being sappy here, but she completes me.

If you are a regular reader of this Blog or just like to pray for random Bloggers that you find on the internet (we'll take all we can get), please pray for Cheryl and I in this journey. The adventure we are about to take is exciting and scarey all at the same time, but we know God is in this and has plans to bless us not hurt us.

No matter how tough things get, He is protecting us.

God Bless.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Scott,
Will definately be praying. Hold on tight. The ride can be bumpy sometimes.
I understand missing your spouse too--as Sandor has been gone for weeks at a time during our relos.
Stay strong. The finish line for this part of the adventure is in sight!

Stacey said...

Hey Scott-please know that we are praying for you.

It never ceases to amaze me how satan will try 'dig' at us, when we are stepping out in faith, doing exactly what God has called us to do! (that's just a confirmation that you are doing the right thing :) HA!he also likes to dig at us especially when our spouse is away from us.

Keep pressing in...I can't wait to see what God has for you on this journey.

But my words are fleeting...HIS word is truth, it brings healing, and it shatters the enemy...so I leave you with some verses from Isaiah.

Isaiah 40(NLT) vs28 Have you not heard? Have you never understood?The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all of the earth. He NEVER grows weak or weary. No one can msaure the depths of His understanding. He gives POWER to the weak, and the strength to the powerless....But those that trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wigns like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and NOT faint.
vs.10 Do not be afraid, for I AM with you. don't be discouraged, for I AM your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.vs 12 You will look in vain for those who tried to conquer you. Those who attack you will come to nothing. FOR I HOLD YOU BY YOUR RIGHT HAND-I,THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND I SAY TO YOU, DON'T BE AFRAID, I AM HERE TO HELP YOU.


Be Well..

Kristi Kurtz said...

Praying for you Scott! (*and you beautiful wife!) I am so proud of you guys and I know God will continually be the lifter of your head and the strength you need!