Friday, December 23, 2005

Chronic - WHAT- cles of Narnia

A couple of weeks ago I spouted my ire over the downfall of SNL... well it's time to print a retraction - - at least for this past week. Jack Black hosted and there was actually some pretty funny stuff, but the best part of the night was the SNL Short of "Lazy Sunday."

Chris Parnell (right) and Adam Samberg (left) are really growing on me. Parnell has done some funny stuff, but you know how funny people can get lost on some of those sketches that run on forever. Samberg is brand new this year and this was his shining moment.

I am not going to give it away, because you need to see it and laugh your butt off a few times.

iTunes is giving the video short away free this week, so bust a move and nab it. If you don't have iTunes, what is wrong with you? Download it!

If you just hate all things Apple, you can watch it here too. Just click on the video and tell me how hard you laughed.

There is one bleeped out word on it, so if that offends you - don't let it offend you... sorry I had to say it.

3 comments:

Lifetime Dieter said...

I still like Taco Town!! better.

Cheryl said...

Mr Pibb and Red Vine ARE crazy delicious!

Anonymous said...

I loved that RAP...very funny