Monday, December 15, 2008

My Favorite Christmas Movies... #10

Cheryl has been Blogging about her favorite songs for Christmas, so I decided to steal the idea and tweak it to be my favorite Christmas movies. I'm sure I'll miss a few of your favorites, but I would love to hear what they are and hopefully I will shed a little light on a new holiday favorite for you to enjoy this year.

So here we go...

My first movie is actually more of a Thanksgiving movie, but it always kicks off Cheryl and I's holiday season each year, so I am giving it the #10 spot on my list...


Steve Martin and John Candy makes this John Hughes movie a holiday classic. If you haven't seen it yet - first of all, what's wrong with you? - it does have some adult language, so be careful with the kiddies. It's just a great road trip/buddy movie for the holidays.

Give it a watch and let me know what you think...

Ten more days until Christmas... Nine more movies to go until my number one movie for Christmas. I hope I can decide by then...

No comments: