Saturday, September 22, 2007

Born to Sell

After what seemed like months of training, I officially got on the sales floor on Thursday! I celebrated by making my first 9 new sales!

I am really enjoying this job. There is a lot of rejection that is tough to get used to when selling, but there are also those calls that work out and you make the sale. As I get settle in and start feeling more comfortable with the products and begin hitting my groove, I think I am going to do pretty well.

I have to confess that I actually headed upstairs to get ready for bed the other day at 9:30 p.m. I think the last time I got ready for bed that early was when I was doing the morning show at WCM back in Michigan. I used to get there between 4:30 - 5:00 a.m. to start show prep with Christine, my co-host. Needless to say, I couldn't believe how tired I was.

I'm starting to feel like the big change of life is becoming "normal" so I should be able to get back to some of the extracurriculars that have been neglected for the past month or so. Maybe I can even start Blogging again!

We shall see...


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Faithful Joy said...

No more laughing at Scott and I for going to bed early, huh? I am glad that your job is going so well!