Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sorry For the Interruption...

Yes, it has been a very long time, but I have a legitimate excuse... a new job.

I started on Thursday last week at the Junior Library Guild. I sell books to schools and libraries... interesting, no? It's a phone sales job and really is a lot of fun. The people so far are great and there is a lot of room for earning potential.

Not my lifelong dream, but it pays the bills. Plus, even though it's a phone sales job, the JLG is an established company that has been around since 1929 and we're not telemarketing. We have relationships with Librarians and schools throughout the U.S.

Peace.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds good. And think you are contributing to the literacy of children. My boys are huge readers!!

Faithful Joy said...

I was just wondering how the new job was going and actually passed the building this evening on my way back to Marysville. I very excited for you and pray it continues to go well for you!

Casey said...

Working is for loohoozerhers. Just kiddin. Glad you are liking it.