Sunday, August 12, 2007

Rearrange

Right before our friends came to stay with us, I decided to do a little reorganization of the living room. I do this from time to time to change things up a bit. Plus, you can really do a deep cleaning of everything when you move things around... you'd be surprised where Bailey's hair ends up!

So, one of the major changes was putting our super old couch (w/it's beautiful new slip cover) where our chairs used to be. Cheryl and I used to have our armchairs in the prime viewing area of the TV with an end table in between us. Now the couch sits there... one of the best things I've ever done.

Now we sit together and hold hands... cuddle... Cheryl curls up next to me with a book while I watch football, it's great! I feel like we forgot about how wonderful it was to snuggle up together. 

If you haven't tried it lately, I highly recommend it.

No comments: