Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's Time Again!

Time for my semi-monthly Blog about one of the greatest TV shows ever... Arrested Development.

TiVo has been picking up episodes off HDNet and it made me break out the DVD's today to indulge in total hilarity!

While I was on the CBS website the other day there was a internet show I came across called Clark and Michael. One of my favorite characters from the show (Cheryl's absolute favorite), George Michael Bluth, who in real life is Michael Cera, was the creator and co-star of the show.

The kid is amazing and he's from Canada... why do Canadians seem to be such a comedic people? Great anthem, hockey and comedy, what's not to like? Probably the standardized health care and the taxes...

I digress... everything said and done, it's time to watch Arrested Development if you haven't seen it and even if you have, watch it again!

No comments: