Friday, August 03, 2007

The Games We Play

I had a pretty entertaining "boy's night out" with a friend of mine tonight. We originally were going to try to get a Hold 'Em Poker game going, but alas, there was no one biting.

We ended up playing video games all night and enjoying some grilled burgers then some ribs. The ribs were awesome...

In my own little world I think I'm pretty good at video games. On my PS2 I am unstoppable against the computer, but put me against flesh and blood and a lot of times, I find I need some more practice. That really sucks when you are competitive and get your behind handed to you.

Steve and I ended up playing a bunch of games he bought used for his kids Nintendo Game Cube. We played hockey, Mario Cart (with the kids), Tiger Woods Golf and basketball. Mario Cart was a disaster... I really stink at driving games, I never let off the gas. Either way, it was all fun.

Next time, we need to play on my PS2... home field advantage. It might help, you never know.

No comments: