Sunday, August 05, 2007

Banner Night In the Big Brother House

Alright, this season of Big Brother is really crazy!

This is probably the meanest season I have seen thus far. Evel Dick (pictured w/Johnny Depp) is absolutely out of control at times, but refreshingly honest. He is making this season very fun to watch and living up to his name in more ways than one.

On Thursday, he poured a glass of iced tea on Jen and escaped with nothing but a question from Julie Chen during the Eviction Ceremony for Kail and Nick. Whilst part of me feels sorry for Jen, the humorous side of me laughed uproariously when it happened. Where else but Reality TV does this stuff happen?

Cheryl has a secret fantasy of throwing a drink in someone's face, but when does an opportunity like that really present itself? Well, knowing me, she may have had a few chances by now...

Most Reality TV shenanigans like that would get you kicked off the show by the producers, but somehow Mr. Dick survived...

Now things get really weird when a plane with a banner behind it flew over the Big Brother House... it said:

WE LOVE NICK! ERIC AND AMBER ARE LIARS! LNC ARE THE NERD HERD!

Okay, so Nick just got voted out and obviously someone he knows decided to send a message to the BB House... Crazy! I've never seen anything like this before. Eric and Amber are now outed to the rest of the house. LNC stands for "Late Night Crew," which as you may have guessed is all the people who stay up late... how creative.

This is really bad news for Eric. He is one of the twists this year called America's Player. Basically CBS has people voting on things for Eric to do in the house. Usually it's who to try to get nominated for eviction, some kind of crazy stunt and who to vote for on eviction day. He has to dig himself out of a pretty big hole now...

I could go on and on...

Which leads me to something I have been toying around with for a while and the other day while talking with a good friend of mine, Chris, I kind of got a little validation for my latest idea.

The Ramblin' Scotzman may become a little more of an entertainment Blog over the next few months. Most likely I will Blog about TV as I have not been to see an actual film in the theater since Borat (I know, of all the movies to go to), plus who wants to pay $9.25 for something that might suck? Getting new DVD's from the library fits into our budget perfectly (FREE besides all the taxes we pay).

So I would love to know what all two of the readers of this Blog think... there will still be ramblings about life, love and craziness, but I figure why not write about something I know a lot about. Sad but true... I know TV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, it was time well spent.... I look forward to reading your thoughts about some of the shows we watch.

d-roc said...

Great new look, bro. You are my Tivo.

Scott Donnelly said...

I knew my TWO readers would come through for me, thanks! Derek, I love being your TiVo anything to help a brotha' out...

Cheryl... not sure if the time was well spent, my body is hating me right now for the 3 hours of sleep I just got.

Casey said...

I love TV, however, the only things I could update you on are Curious George, Cailou, and Sesame Street. Big Brother sounds interesting this season.