Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Boom!

So we sat out in our backyard tonight and watched the fireworks!

It was really cool. I think we need to make a party out of it. Have lots of people over and watch the explosions in our own backyard. We definitely need a soundtrack... the neighbors had the radio blaring, but I think I will need to make a soundtrack of good songs for next year and blast them over the stereo somehow.

Bailey was outside with us and nearly lost his mind, but I just kept holding him and telling him that, "fireworks are good." Let's hope that registers for next year.

I also happened to mention that fireworks symbolized our violent heritage as a nation. I told Bailey that all that violence allowed him freedom to run around panting when fireworks exploded and thunderstorms came along.

God Bless America.

No comments: