Thursday, March 08, 2007

Uncle Scotty...

Well, at 12:16 a.m. today I became Uncle Scotty!

My nephews, Christopher, Kaylin & Desmond, and my neice Nicole were not around for me to hug and kiss and spoil to death when they were babies, but I love them just the same. So this new addition to our family, Emma Joan, is special in a different way.


I am so happy for my brother, Matthew, and his wonderful wife, Sarah. They are amazing people and God has blessed them (me too!) with a healthy baby girl! I know they will love her so much... not to mention the love from Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles.


Matthew, I am full of joy for you on this day and proud to be your one and only brother and BRAND NEW UNCLE!


God bless you and your family!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Such sweet comments! Isn't it amazing how someone's arrival changes things? Your comments remind me of how I felt when Rebekah Anne was born. I heard in the morning and then left for a jog. I felt so invigorated just knowing this new life was part of our family.