Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update from Marysville... (cough, sniff)

O.K. this is kind of ridiculous... it's just a cold, but come on!

Theraflu is doing it's job and relieving my cold, but somehow this streak of sickness in Ohio has to end. My Scottish blood has to stop being so cheap and start saving up to have our furnace and ducts cleaned... darn cat! That and I need to find a doctor... I hate going to the doctor.

Other than my health, things are going quite well. As I mentioned Mom & Dad came and visited and we had a great time with them. We're starting to get into a normal groove now and Marysville is feeling more and more like home.

We have so many great friends and we are making more and more. We are going to Florida with some new friends who have been kind enough to invite us for a trip to their condo. God keeps blessing us in so many areas, it's amazing.

We are getting a chance to get more involved at church too. Cheryl has a women's retreat coming up and I have been meeting with others on Wednesday mornings for prayer. Let me just tell you, God definitely knew we needed to experience a community of believers like we have here in Marysville.

Well, time to hit the sack... the Tigers need to win 3 straight, but what an amazing season either way.

Speaking of... November 18th is going to be crazy down here. There is a real possibility that Michigan and Ohio State will be 11 - 0 in addition to the number 1 & 2 teams in the nation for the game here in Columbus. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Lifetime Dieter said...

When we moved into our house the previous owners had 3 cats. I am very allergic also. I researched on the internet and found that the dander will stay in the air for 4 to 6 weeks. So you should be getting better soon. We had to buy an air purifier that I would move from room to room with me. I think an oxygen tank would have been easier.

Faithful Joy said...

Dude, where ya been?? You're slackin' off!

:o)