Thursday, September 28, 2006

Since You've Been Gone...

Sing it with me everybody! You know the words... Kelly Clarkson. Don't act like you haven't heard that song and tapped your fingers or toes to it. It was everywhere. Even some of the elder statesmen (and women) have probably heard it, you just don't know it.

That song was blaring in my head as I noticed how I have neglected the Blog. It's about time I sat down at my little iBook and typed away on the keys telling all of you about some crazy adventure I've had or some amazing "Aha!" moment that I have recently experienced... unfortunately, I've got nothin'. Bupkis (I looked that up to make sure it was spelled right).

Uninspired as of late I guess.

You know how when you have a break in your routine it takes you awhile to normalize? Well, that is what the past few months have been for me. Transitions. Sickness. Worrying. Just a ton of changes.

This was the first step. I'm back on the horse...

You cannot stop a Ramblin' Scotzman from ramblin' for too long... you can only hope to contain him.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to have you back

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back....I enjoy reading your blog.....Cheryl's too!
Lois Ragsdale

d-roc said...

"Ramble on".....duh-nuh-nut duh-nuh-nut duh na-na na-na.

Anonymous said...

Been waiting for you to get back on the horse... hope you feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Really great to see that you're back in the saddle! Careful not to get "buck-eyed" out again! Love Ya Man! Dad "C"

Dan Jones said...

that quiet the keys of your "little iBook" has felt. has also been felt on my big stereotypically bulky Dell :) I am glad your back. maybe i'll get back soon tooooooooooooooooooo

NancyJane said...

SO glad you are back. Can't wait for the next adventure or "aha"! Until then, just log on and say Hi for pete's sake.