Friday, January 13, 2006

Confession

Forgive me Bloggers. It has been 11 days since my last Blogging.

I guess the thing is, I've not had a lot to talk about lately. There are a few things that normally I would just put out there and share about the deep inner secrets of who I am, but it just doesn't seem like the right time.

There have even been some ideas for Blogs recently. At church last Sunday, we were talking about the new amazingly controversial show, The Book of Daniel, on NBC. I was mere moments away from waxing eloquent about my thoughts on this new show and all the hub-bub it has created, but even that has not led me to Blog.

What is this Blog avoidance that has overtaken me? I am finding that I am not the only one who has been silent though. Many of my fellow Bloggees have either been as uninspired to write as I have been or just too darn busy.

Life is about ebbs and flows. Sometimes you can't stop yourself from doing things and other times it is a struggle. Even the things you love to do can become a task if you are not careful. I guess we all need to allow for times when we just might not have anything to say...

So until the next Blogging inspiration hits, you will have to accept this little confession.

God Bless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the trauma of the end of the Lions' season sent you into a blogging depression. In any case, always appreciate your deep and honest thoughts, however frequently they may or may not come.

Scott Donnelly said...

Thanks Steve! You know I never thought of that. The Lions have a way of bringing you down, don't they?

Still waiting for your thoughts my friend ;)

Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Scott Donnelly said...

Keep writing anyway...

Sweet! You will love it...

Anonymous said...

Yeah I can definately say things are busy out here...I feel guilty when I dont write. Overall I try and just write a little bit if I dont have alot of time. However your blogs are much more advanced then mine are...

BTW - Did you subscribe to the Mars Hill Seattle Podcast? I would love to chat with you about his new series; Christians Gone Wild.