Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ed Horn

I just wanted to ask for prayer for a guy named Ed Horn.

A friend from our old church put me on an email list that told me about Ed. I checked out his webiste and started reading about what he was going through and God consumed my thoughts with him. So I started praying for Ed whenever God reminded me of him.

It just so happens that Ed went to the same school that Cheryl and I attended. He was a few years younger than us, but when I looked at the pictures on his site I thought, "I know this guy from somewhere." I had just clicked on the link from the email and not looked at his last name up to that point. I finally realized it was him and was just amazed.

Ed was disgnosed with Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma on October 6, 2005. Since that point, things have gone up and down for he and his family. Just last week the family prepared to say goodbye to Ed and take him off of a ventilator. The good news is that God had other plans!

I don't want to spoil the story for you, so I will just tell you this... Ed is doing better. God is working miracles, but I am asking you all now to pray for Ed. Pray for his family. Pray that Ed will be CANCER FREE and enjoying his wife and children again soon. God is not finished with Ed yet and his testimony will bring glory to our Father in Heaven, so again, keep Ed in your thoughts and prayers.

Check out Ed's site and sign his guestbook. He and his family love to read your encouraging thoughts.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Lifetime Dieter said...

We are also praying for Ed. I had a dream about him the first day I found out about him too. We check his site every day.