Thursday, November 10, 2005

Day 19: Marysville, Ohio

Kansas City was great and I will most likely head back in the near future, but today it was time to inch a bit closer to home. We went through St. Louis and Indianapolis before heading to the Columbus, Ohio area to visit with Aaron's friends Dave and Kelly and their kids(plus their amazingly cute dog).

Kelly is really great. I can see why Aaron loves her so much. Dave, Aaron and I watched some crazy videos on Dave's computer and laughed until we cried. We kept Dave up way past his bedtime though. He's up and out the door by 5:oo a.m. God bless the workin' man...

I also got to have Donato's Pizza tonight. We need this stuff in Michigan. Aaron let me in on a little secret though. Donato's is owned by McDonalds. So is a new favorite of mine from our trip, Chipotle. I'm telling you, McD's must put some sort of drug in their food to make you love it!

It's tough being this close to home without jumping in the car and driving home to see Cheryl, but meeting and making new friends is always fun. I am excited about spending some quality time with all the Buckeye's tomorrow.

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again... for now, thank you Aerobed.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Scott,
I want to remind you that several years ago you and Cheryl and me and the two boys (we only had two at the time) went out to eat at Donatos near Cinci, Ohio. It must not have been as good the first time since you seem to have forgotten. LOL. Sounds like you are having a great trip!
Heather

Scott Donnelly said...

Heather,

I totally remember. I loved it! That is why I was so excited to have it again.

Didn't mean to sound like I never had it before.

God Bless.

my alter ego said...

found you!

i shall read now.

Scott Donnelly said...

I just started reading yours! What is up with that old lady?!?!