Sunday, October 30, 2005

Day Six & Seven: Viva Las Vegas!


We made it!

Sorry I haven't Blogged in a while, but we are a little tired out from the journey and have been resting up.

Rob & Nicole have been incredible. I love them both so much. I have truly missed them a lot since they moved here a little over a year ago. They are amazing people that I am blessed to have in my life.

Friday night was our actual arrival to Sin City and we were so tired I can't even explain it. We stopped by the Hoover Dam for a quick look on the way in and it was pretty sweet. It was all lit up and very dark out there in the desert.

Saturday, I ran errands with Rob and Nicole. We took their dog, Bella, to the groomers and then went out for breakfast. Rob headed to the hospital to make his rounds and Nicole and I cleaned up their car, got a car wash and filled it up with gas. Aaron and I had a great talk on Saturday night and rested some more. We are having a tough time adjusting our internal clocks...

Today we checked out Rob & Nicoles church, the Crossing. It was really great. I met some very nice people and got to pet a handsome Golden Retriever named Frisco. He was a helper dog for a really nice woman, Kelly. She allowed me to pet Frisco and it really made me miss Bailey.

Chris & Andrea got back from Chicago tonight, so it will be great to see them. Quinn will probably be so grown up that I will freak out.

The best part of this trip is coming up in just two days... my Sunshine will be arriving. Can't wait!

Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can't wait either, sweetie.

C.