Sunday, June 14, 2009

Come On, Really?

This is just plain ridiculous.



My favorite part is... "Being a big guy certainly has it's advantages and it's disadvantages." Oh you mean like not being able to use a bathroom on an airplane? Paying for two seats on the flight... not being able to enjoy sporting events comfortably? Having to shop at the Big & Tall store? What are these so called advantages fatty?

It's okay, I'm fat so I can make fun of other fat people. It's in the rule book.

Once you get this thing, you have truly given up on life... plus there is no way that thing doesn't make more of a mess than anything you can do on your own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when you get crap on the crap wiping handle do they make another handle to wipe it off with?

GodSide said...

Been a long time since I've disagreed with one of your posts...but you went way too far with this one.

Ive been using this product for over a year now and cant tell you how much it has helped me with my bathroom routine.

Scott Donnelly said...

LOL! That thing is crazy!