Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I Know I'm Funnier Than...

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of two of our best friends from Vegas! Can't wait to see them...

While we're waiting we caught tonight's episode of Last Comic Standing. It seems that NBC has revamped the way this year is done. No longer do the comics live in a house together, this year they are all put up in a hotel. The episodes also seem to move along a lot quicker and they eliminate more than one comic a night.

As usual, the best comics did not make it through this season, but it seems like the really good comics are picking off the average ones pretty handily. So, for now, I guess I'll continue to watch.

Plus Matt Kirshen (pictured) made me laugh pretty hard tonight.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Yes! I loved him. That girl he beat got on my nerves. Man, Ralph Harris really bombed it, didn't he? That was pretty funny it a not funny kinda way.

d-roc said...

Matt is definitely my favorite. The water jokes had me bustin'.

Faithful Joy said...

Hey, your new layout looks fantastic!