Saturday, July 28, 2007

What Are You Really Drinking?

Something I have always believed to be true finally has a little proof behind it...

It appears that Pepsi has admitted that there Auquafina bottle water is nothing more than tap water. The water is filtered, but couldn't you do that at home for pennies?

For years living in Detroit, I heard that Dasani, bottled by Coca-Cola, was nothing but filtered Detroit water. Let me just say that Detroit water is really good. I have been in a lot of places around the country and Motown water out of the tap is miles ahead of anywhere I've been (especially in my hometown in Ohio... good thing we pay three or four times more for it too).

I've always had a huge problem paying for bottled water. It comes right out of your faucet at home and no need to recycle all those bottles. These companies have made millions off our fears of drinking tap water, maybe it's time to drink what you already pay for every month, seeing as you are robbed by your city for that as well. No need for the double dip.

No comments: