Sunday, July 01, 2007

Crest

I would just like to take this moment to announce my preference and allegiance to Crest Toothpaste.

After buying a cheaper brand that was on sale about a month or so ago, I realized that Colgate - oops, did I say that out loud - sucks. Not only that, but our friendly Chinese friends have also sent over some poisoned Colgate that is actually fake Colgate. Just a side note, why are we still allowing China to make stuff for us?

When I was growing up, I think we used Crest in our household, but I know we also used a couple of different things. Aquafresh comes to mind and there was this stuff called Close Up that I think we used for quite a while. Cheryl told me they had no set brand in her house, just whatever was on sale. Well, having used Colgate again and finding out again that is horrid, I will do my best to remember that Crest will be a staple from now on...

By the way, Mr. or Mrs. Crest, if you read this Blog and decide that my ringing endorsement deserves Crest for life, please contact me as soon as possible. I would also take money if that is easier.

3 comments:

d-roc said...

Dude, Crest Rocks. Casey buys whatever is cheapest and I hate it. Colgate sucks. She bought some this week and it made my tongue go numb. HELP!!!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Sometimes we had Pearl Drops Tooth Polish - remember that commercial with the blond running her tongue over the front of her teeth and saying how smooth they were? I remember being SO excited when Aquafresh came out - I loved the color and the swirly aspect of the paste/gel combo. Also, remember the Crest commercials with the five people dressed as some kind of toothbrushing super heroes? Each one had one of the five C R E S T letters on their outfit. :-)

Casey said...

Derek lies.