Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quick Hits...

This country is out of control.


I miss our Ohio friends.

Finding a new church is no fun.

WHY DON'T WE LOVE AMERICA ANYMORE?

God is the ANSWER.Stop running from the truth.


My heart hurts.

Music calms the savage beast.

Dogs are truly mans best friend.

Get ready for the NHL Playoffs... LET'S GO RED WINGS!

I am in LOVE and it's AMAZING!

Impressing people is overrated... be yourself.

Do something you always dreamed of doing.


Be excellent to each other.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even with all that static going on, sounds like you have it all under control...See you Wednesday.

Cheryl said...

...and PARTY ON DUDE!

I love you.

C.

Heather said...

Actually finding a new church CAN be fun. I have had to find a new church ech time we moved, with the exception of back to Michigan. So three new churches in 6 years. Sure there is the typical anxiety over being "new" and not necessarily knowing anyone. BUT the body of Christ is awesome. I immediately had my brothers and sisters around me, welcoming me with open arms. And I miss them very much now....
Make your adventure exciting and enjoy meeting your other brothers and sisters

Lifetime Dieter said...

Come visit our church. You will like it.

Dan Jones said...

Those are very nice thoughts. Prayers are out, on your behalf.