Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Time Keeps on Slippin'

It's hard to believe that it has been 15 days since my last post...

People keep asking me, "Scott, what's up with the Blog? We're waiting for a new one." Well, I have to be honest, sometimes even I have nothing to say. Even a guy like me can get busy with life, church and the pursuit of happiness.

One of my main problems has been inspiration. I haven't had any. Lately I have felt like God has been silent. We all go through that, but this one has been rough for me. As my friend Aaron says, "Satan is trying to kill me." That is where I have been. Satan is on a manhunt for me and he has inflicted some damage, nothing fatal, just somewhat painful.

God definitely had some things to say today though. I have to admit, I was not ready for it. It caught me off guard. I won't go into the details just yet, but God is literally shaking things up inside of me. Sometimes that is what we need, you know. It will blow your mind when it happens, but God knows when he needs to do something to get your attention, doesn't he?

Do not fear my fellow Bloggers and all 5 of you might read this, more Bloggin' is on the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are actually 6 followers of your blog... I just haven't ever commented.

Scott Donnelly said...

Holy Crap! They let you check out my Blog from prison?!?!

Just kidding, it's much worse than that, you're a pastor.